General Knowledge for kids
Here we can have a look at some of the randomly picked basic GK questions for kids of all ages.
GK Questions for kids between 13-16 years
This is a crucial age group where kids learn a lot. Their eyes and ears are open to explore new things. Here we have sorted some of the important General Knowledge Questions fr kids shine up. These GK Questions for kids can really help to open up their minds.
Let’s move on
1. Which is the longest written Consititution in the world?
2. The largest ‘Democracy’ in the world?
3. Which country gifted The Statue of Liberty to the United States?
4. ‘Stars and Stripes’ is the nickname of the flag of which country?
Ans: United States of America
5. Which is the largest Continent in the world?
6. What is currency of India?
Ans: Indian Rupee
7. What is currency of China?
8. How many cricket world cups does India have?
Ans: 2 (Two)
9. Which language is used by the computer to process data?
Ans: Binary language
10. Who is the founder of Microsoft?
Ans: Bill Gates
11. Which is the most widely spolken language in the world?
Ans: Mandarin (Chinese)
12. What does the “SIM” in the SIM Card stand for?
Ans: Subscriber Identity Module
The Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) is used in mobile devices for storing data authenticating the subscribers of mobile services. SIM card type.
13. What is the name of the biggest rain forest in the world?
Ans: The Amazon
The largest rainforest in the world, The Amazon is a vital carbon store that slows down the pace of global warming. It is also home to about three million species of plants and animals, and one million indigenous people.
14. Who is inventor of Television?
Ans: John Logle Bird
15. Who is the first woman to go to space?
Ans: Valentina Tereshkova
16. What is the largest joint in the human body?
17. Which two parts of the body continue to grow for you entire life?
Ans: Nose and Ears
18. During which year did world War 1 begin?
19. Which is the hardest substance available on earth?
20. Who is the inventor of the electric Bulb?
Ans: Thomas Alva Edison
21. How many cards are there in a complete pack of cards?
Ans: 52 (Fifty Two)
22. What covers approximately 71% of the Earth’s surface : Land or Water?
23. What color symbolizes peace?
24. What is HCI?
Ans: Hydrochloric acid
25. Which is the biggest desert in the worls?
Ans: Sahara desert
26. What makes up (approx) 80% of our brain’s volume?
27. Which is the instrument used to measure Blood pressure?
28. On Whose memory Nobel Prize is awarded?
Ans: Alfred Nobel
29. What is the name of the Greek God of music?
30. Which instrument is used for measuring wind speed?
31. Global warming is caused by the excess of which type of gas?
Ans: Carbon dioxide
32. Which instrument is used to measure Atmoshperic Pressure?
33. Which African nation is fomous for chololate?
34. Which is the smallest bone in the human body?
Ans: Stapes (Ear bone)
35. Which is the largest plateau in the world?
Ans: Tibetan Plateau
36. Which is the first element on the periodic table of elements?