Everything you need to know about studying MBBS in Ukraine
know about study MBBS in Ukraine
Study MBBS in Ukraine:- Becoming a doctor is a dream of many Indian Students. But owing to the high levels of competition in the course, not all aspirants can get government medical college seat in India. Though there are private medical colleges, their seats are limited and their tuition fees are also very heavy. But Indian students can study MBBS in Ukraine and start practicing in India, after clearing a small screening test by the MCI.
Advantages of choosing Ukraine Medical Universities:
Of all the international destinations to study MBBS by Indian students, Ukraine is a very popular option. Ukraine has a large number of state-run medical universities and their tuition fee is also very affordable. These colleges offer a friendly ambience for the students and offer them a highly professional educational atmosphere. Other advantages of choosing Ukraine for MBBS education are,
- The course is taught completely in the English language.
- The duration of the course is 6 years, which includes a year of internship.
- There is no need to complete IELTS or TOEFL examination or clear any entrance test.
- The Admission procedure is simple and hassle-free.
- There are separate hostels for girls and boys with access to Indian food.
- The cost of accommodation is very less compared to other European Countries.
- The minimum eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Ukraine is 50% marks in PCB subjects.
- Most of the medical colleges in Ukraine offer MCI training for Indian students from the second year.
Top Colleges to study MBBS in Ukraine:
Ukraine is famous for its medical education and is the most preferred destination for overseas MBBS education for Indian Students. The top MCI approved medical universities in Ukraine are,
- Bukovinian State Medical university
- Black Sea National Medical university
- National University of Taras Shevchenko
- Ukrainian Medical Academy
- Kiev Medical University of UAFM
- Lviv National Medical University etc.
To study MBBS in Ukraine, students have to apply through the official website of the university. They have to fill in all the details correctly in the application form and also upload all scanned copies of the relevant documents. The university will screen the applications and send an invitation letter to the student. The student can then pay their tuition fee and proceed with their visa process. The documents that are required for applying for the MBBS degree are,
- 10 th and 12 th mark sheets
- Birth certificate and age proof of the candidate
- Medical certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Student Visa
- Scorecard of the NEET examination
- Valid passport.
Students have to be speculative to book the medical seat in the universities of Ukraine in advance. They can make use of career guidance centers and overseas MBBS admission centers to help them with their admission as they have to block a seat in advanceBusiness Management Articles, even before their NEET scores could arrive. There are many dedicated career counseling centers like the MD House that processes the MBBS admission at a very low cost. They have more than eight years of experience in this field and have placed more than 3000 Indian students in Ukrainian Medical Universities.